Inspection Results for Days Inn
3805 S. Baltimore
Kirksville, MO 63501
11/18/22 - Follow up
- 4-703.11 Still no sanitizer available at three compartment sink.
- 6-501.12 (a) Area around mop sink including trash can need cleaned. (b) Floors under sinks need cleaned. (c) Floors behind old stove/grill need cleaned.
- 4-601.11 Unused pans etc. in tubs by the stove need cleaning.
- 5-205.11 West kitchen hand sink is not operational.
11/7/22 - Routine/complaint
- 3-501.17 Chicken and pasta in the walk-in cooler not date labeled.
- 4-601.11 Liquid pooled in the bottom of the refrigerator and rotted strawberries in shelf.
- 6-501.111 Cockroaches observed in the three compartment sink.
- 4-703.11 No sanitizer available at the three compartment sink.
- 6-301.11 No soap available at either of the hand wash sinks.
- 6-301.12 No paper towels available at either hand wash sink.
- 6-501.12 Dead cockroach observed on the counter by west hand wash sink.
- 6-501.12 (a) Dead spiders and grease on the floor behind the old cook line. (b) Soil and debris on the floor in the storage room.
- 4-602.13 (a) Dust and debris on old unused equipment throughout kitchen. (b) Food debris in the bottom of cabinets at continental breakfast.
- 6-501.11 Water damage on the ceiling in areas of the kitchen.
- 3-305.11 Box containing cereal bowls stored on the kitchen floor.
- 5-205.15 Faucet at the three compartment sink leaking.
- 4-204.112 No thermometer available at the bar bottle cooler.
- Permit Suspension was issued this date due to conditions with only prepackaged products allowed for use.
7/28/21 - Follow Up
- 6-301.12 Paper towels not available at the hand sink – corrected.
- 4-903.11 Box of Styrofoam cups stored on the floor in storage room.
1/28/21 - Routine Inspection
- 4-602.13 Dust on unused equipment and surfaces.
7/31/20 - Routine Inspection
- 7-201.11 RAID Flying Insect Spray stored in cabinet below the hand sink – corrected.
- 4-204.112 No thermometer observed in the refrigerator and freezer.
- 6-501.12 Some debris on the kitchen floor.
- 6-501.112 Dead bugs in cabinets in breakfast area.
2/7/20 - Follow Up
1/31/20 - Routine Inspection
- 4-501.114 Quat sanitizer in sinks is below required concentration.
- 4-602.11 Mold in soda gun nozzle at bar.
- 4-302.14 No test strips available for sanitizer.