The Safe Cribs program is sponsored by the Missouri Department of Health through the Children’s Trust Fund.
Through this program, parents are educated on safe sleep for their infant and provided a safe place for the infant to sleep.
Safe Cribs Program Information
- Pregnant women (35 weeks prenatal to 6 months postpartum) can apply
- Eligibility is determined, by need, as given on the application
- Applicants must agree to a home visit 4-6 weeks after the birth of the baby
- Eligible applicants will receive:
- A crib and education on crib set-up
- Safe sleep information
How to Apply
Please contact Brandon at 660-665-8491 ext.749 to apply in the Clinic office.