July 10, 2014
Are you or a loved one scheduled for a surgery that may require the care of a skilled nurse or therapist when you return home? If so, the Adair County Health Department Home Health Agency can help! Many people have questions about home health care including:
- What is home health?
- What will the nurse do?
- What is therapy like?
- How often will a nurse or therapist come?
- How long will services be needed?
- What equipment will be needed to assist me?
- Is my home set-up for my recovery?
- How will home health staff communicate with my physician?
- What will it cost?
- How will you know I am home and what I need?
Adair County Health Department Home Health Agency offers a free “pre-surgical assessment” to answer your questions. Call 660-665-8491 for further information.